Written by Trent Brownrigg; 10 September 2010
When I started my first online business was back in 2003 with a network marketing company.At the time I didn't know anything about marketing on the Internet or network marketing, but my sponsor at that particular company helped along until you estimated. If it were not for that, I probably would have closed after a few months, as do most people.
Anyway, I joined network marketing programs much more in the first years of building my business.Some were great, some were good and some flat out sucked some does not last long, and some are still around today. I did really well in some of them and not very good at other, depending on how well the program is set up and how much effort I put into the promotion.
There are several bad apples out there, but for the most part of network marketing is a solid way to start your own business venture.Can earn an incredible live, if you do this right. However, for any reason as I got better and better on the Internet marketing and online business I was more successful, I deviate from the network marketing I stopped, for the most part, by promoting programmes would be even in and close the adding new ones.There were even times when people advised you not to go into network marketing for a variety of reasons; I suppose you could say I forgot where I came from.
Now, it was over 7 years ago I joined this first opportunity that started it all.My Online business has done incredibly well for a long time and I owe him a lot of my success in some network marketing opportunities that I joined so long ago, especially the first one.
You might wonder why all the sudden I love time network marketing; the reason for this is simple …
Back I recently to take a long look at the successes and failures in my business to a point on it, and re-evaluate the direction I would like to take.When I did that I realized that it was still getting paid every month from the network marketing programs I joined back in the early days of my internet business, although I had all but forgotten about them. Obviously always knew it was coming in each month, but really I don't take notice where this is coming from.
I'm still a member of this very first opportunity, I started with, and paid by the earned each month since my first payment almost 7 years ago.And this is not the only my payment from each month for work I did a few years ago is what you call true residual income!
Not to mention the fact that I made many friends from some of these programs still in contact with me so far have yet to work with some of them to other business enterprises during the years since we met.
Network marketing often has a negative link attached to it that makes many people run as soon as you start to talk about it.And in some cases there is good reason for this; however, this is also great and very positive with the opportunity to correct and honest effort on your part, you can earn a lot of money and meet great people.
Basically what I am trying to say, not so many words, is to have an open mind about the marketing network and not write it before I even had a chance. There are many great opportunities out there and earn a residual income is certainly a real possibility.
Dedicated to your success,
Trent Brownrigg
PS – If you want to know the network marketing opportunity that most highly recommend now and I am most excited about any other one I have ever seen, you can find here … Get paid for travel! is the only program that I have joined in a long time but is evaluated by each corner and concluded that they had to get in immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment