Sunday, September 26, 2010

Have my Salary Yet my replacement – Am I Making A living online?

Written by George Manty; August 9, 2010

Was just over a year since I was set apart from my work at Hewlett Packard Corporation. I was the developer JAVA there making a nice living made hard to leave my country.That being said, I am not a huge surprise to lay off about 6 months before the established outside my boss I said that I was not satisfied with my work was to be awarded, and I was not sure if you were to remain so I was very blessed to get shoved out the door last July, because without pushing you were going to be difficult to leave this task despite the fact that you are ready to leave.

Anyway, last July I began doing this time fully online thing ".

I know that you may be wondering:

How we prepared for you?

You have replaced your fine regular paycheck on HP yet?

Well, yes I am!

Well actually there is "Yes"!

My wife Jill and running a web design and Web marketing company, and we have replaced my salary, you are now a lot of work. Two raised to about 30 hours of work per week, amounting to a total of 60 hours per week between the two. it is a cake walk by any means.

Right now, Jill handles more than sales and networking, as well as our contractors management Web design and more in our interactive web design client.If this were not enough, is busy growing our expert social media; I am head of SEO, PPC, Internet marketing, traffic management, handling of contractors our Internet business and client interactions for our customers.We are working with very little overlap, when it comes to interacting with clients, partners, joint venture and building relationships.Has been working very well, and the future looks pretty amazing.

So, Yes, we were able to make money online and so can you! in the coming months, I will speak much more information about some of the factors that helped build a successful business.

Before I Go!

Before I leave, I just wanted to say that I would like to help you achieve, BUT every day I get questions from people wanting FREE tips, or my wife or I have time to answer everyone's questions.If you answered every question that I will have time to run a business and no time to spend with my family so please don't be offended if the email and do not receive a reply in response.

We can answer many questions posted in the comments in response to a post.We also sometimes will respond very unique questions in a blog post and, of course, we will create content for this site is free; however, if you have a pressing need for knowledge and we want our personalized help in building your business, you can recruit our phone or in person consulting or training. Telephone consulting is 200 €/hour (as of August, 2010), but can help to save hours looking for an answer online, trying to understand things on your own.

If you're anything like me, perhaps you thought "Whoa, Nelly! $ 200 for the ' privilege ' speaking with one of the Mantys for hour?" Let me explain how the process works; When you contact us to set up a phone consultation, you send us questions 4-5 that can be answered in one hour (rank in order of importance, where over time). then We will research your questions answered — does not charge you for. Thus, "one hour" Phone consultations may, in fact, as many as four or five hours of our time.

Of course, if you have a business and to consider hiring us design a website or marketing services, we provide a free consultation with an hour; however, that are not designed to be a moment to answer all your questions is primarily a moment where we can assess how best to help you and our services that may benefit you the most; while you may get some useful tips and information, if you want to do it yourself "and you need only the direction, you're much better to pay for a phone contact.

Anyway, we look forward to helping you to succeed online and if you would like to see our building a step-by-step plan on how to create a live link or any other type of program, let us know the following observations.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment