Saturday, September 25, 2010

What you've Learned on Twitter

Written by Jill, 7 September 2010; Manty

So, continue to work in FourSquare, etc. But I have become active on Twitter. Today is day 15.You leave; fans almost 300. here is what you have learned.

1. Twitter cannot be explained.

We really need to learn from this. Have I looked at George's Twitter account still does not know how many times and thought, "no". Now, I am on Twitter and I get this. I think that destroy my ability to focus on more than 45 seconds each time you log in, but at least now I understand. So, if you have put "makes Twitter" because you don't get this, just go ahead and dive. There are police not Twitter.Nobody is going to yell to make a mistake.Sign up, obtain an account and follow the following me, then give me a shout and we'll take back this is the difficult part. Becomes easier from there.

2. There are people who won't follow.

People who do not tweet. People who write any Liverpool in a language other than English (this does not affect my simply cannot follow you if you are unable to read what tells). people who regularly use language which will be a problem if my kids reading my Twitter stream over the shoulder, even if you're not supposed to do this, because they are rude. If I'm going to look at your page to decide whether to follow, and resembles the Quentin Tarantino movie script, probably you will not be followed. Individuals referred to themselves as "visionary" — there is no real reason. Errors after me.

3. a quick method I use to determine who will follow.

When someone follows me and I get an email saying that someone new has, I would go to their profile and scanning the stream of Liverpool. If it appears at the bottom of the page, and I'm not suffering, this is a good sign. However, if you find at the bottom of the page, and you do not see one thing I would be interested in retweeting, which is a bad sign.So, this is a lesson that you can use to help determine who to follow. it is also a lesson that someone who want to follow other people — is interesting.Or, at least people retweet.

4. the Hootsuite is my friend.

Hootsuite was really useful to be able to scan what is wrong with my Twitter account.There are a few things that I really do not care for.And we really need to do is a little more diving.But, overall, is an indispensable tool for me to be successful with Twitter.

So what is this is what you have learnt on the larger part. one of you out there new to Twitter Struggles with Twitter?? you Twitter questions? as you have made, I'm no expert. However, if you leave a question in the comments, I will do my utmost to find the answer and the most important issue — have followed me yet?:-)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment