Written by George Manty; February 17, 2010
Why is my final make money online blog post for now?
Well …
I write on this blog for years. I enjoyed more, all friends and relations who have accumulated during the year as a result of this blog.
However, it is time for me to take a break from this blog I found a lot of choices. will keep this blog running smoothly without interactivity, but after much thought and prayer, decided it was time for the blog to go in parentheses. If I decide to restart backup, it will be a very different blog and from different I mean unique.But before you get that I want to tell you some of the thinking that went behind the decision …
Focus
My business success really turned around when my friend Austin Davis (of my honest mechanic) told me "you must focus!"Austin is a highly successful affiliate marketing that focuses on a small and dominates. told me the secret of success of focusing that a specialist and in the best that niche.
Recently, I have been mostly focused on building our web design and Web marketing companies have had great success. largely to our focus on Mantyweb models and nothing else. However, most of my focus on Web design business just can't put enough effort to make this blog what eventually I want to be.
I firmly believe that by focusing 100% of my efforts will pay off Mantyweb models with great way.And did I having someone else take over the tasks of running this blog, you will still require some attention, which will receive the focus off my new business.
The two tribes
If you haven't read about two strains of Brian Clark to go we are doing now, by clicking here and then come back to finish this post.The two tribes position CopyBlogger is one of the best blog posts (if not the best blog post) that I have read last year.
On entry, Brian talks about the two tribes in Internet marketing I have struggled. trying to placate members of the tribe "cool kids", while we know that the only way to make real money online was to do more than the race "Internet marketing" to do the truth is that I am not comfortable with EITHER breed.I tried to find a balance between the two, and it is not easy some of my friends are in a race or another there are some companies Internet marketing such as Brian Clark and Michel Fortin mountain that have managed to walk the tight rope is medium breed (something Brian now inviting third Tribe "), but it is a very delicate path must be careful not to talantoytai too in any direction to give Brian:
I wonder, however, if there is any possible way could come with a breed, which was about creating real business online without the tyrwdes, brilliant or tacky.Could be a race around the ethical business practices, effective communication convincingly that actually sells something, respectful relations with customers and a commitment to respect at all times the white Hat on?
This is what I am trying to do and if you ever get this blog from a substantial, are part of the third race will be one of the primary goals.(Note, a few days after I wrote my initial draft of this message, I received a message about the inclusion site integration "Third Tribe" and have done so, although I have not had time to see if it is worthwhile or not).
Providing Value
I cannot give enough value now, because every spare minute I focus on the value our customers beyond their expectations.That is one of the reasons why you should focus on new tasks.
Where can you find me now?
Our blog:
http://mantywebdesigns.com/blog/
My wife Jill and I write about many of these issues will arrive in this blog about our new blog. focus is more on small-business owners, but in my opinion If you are trying to make money online, you need to consider yourself a small business owner. in other words, our new blog is perfect for you ... Click here to check out.
My Newsletter
I will continue to provide occasional tips for my newsletter and we will inform you when any good, ethical products come along I will promote something that I think would be a waste of your money (in other words, I will not promote much).
What should I do if I reopened the blog?
6-12 months to may reconsider the situation if I open this blog never again will be for the right reasons, if you reopen the blog's focus will be on making money online without compromising your values this also likely to have an interesting twist, and it is likely that it will be the main writer for the blog, the most important is that my blog will not be reopened unless I can convey a unique perspective for make money online world. I have a project that I think will happen, but it is not the right time for me to do anything other than growing Internet marketing and Web design company.
Blessings to all of you,
George Manty
No comments:
Post a Comment