Saturday, May 29, 2010

Affiliate Millionaire


Form an Alliance With Me And Reach Your Goal FAST!



A different kind of Internet millionaire tells you why you MUST apply market-proven business techniques for long term success and MUST avoid information from
"fly-by-night" affiliate marketing gurus
...

"If a Middle-Aged Affiliate
Marketing 'Non-Guru'
Can
Make $1,149,340.00 On The Web,
You Know You Can Too!"

You can easily make this much (and more!)
while 100's of Web sites process sales for
you on auto-pilot 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week, 365 days a year!!!



Congratulations and Welcome to the Greatest Web Success Program
ever assembled for the "everyday-Joe!"


Hi, My name is Daniel Jeffreys, and I'm proud to stand up and say "I'm no guru!!!"

That's right, I'm a guy that has made "financial freedom kind of money" online through various Clickbank affiliate programs and now it's your turn... about darn time, right???

Did you ever have a friend tell you, "hey you've gotta try this new business I found online it's where the real fast cash is made!"?

You too, huh???

That hook has always worked on me because my wife and I have started several "brick and mortar" businesses and struggled month after month to make our bills.

Then it hit me...why deal small time?

Why would I want to have only one business at a time, (or even worse, deal with one customer at a time) when I can "own" hundreds of businesses and have billions of people on the Web as my customers 24/7/365???

That's when it finally sunk in to my thick skull...working hard at my own business everyday and not getting ahead equals "Bad" and working smart at my computer for a couple of hours a day equals "Good!!!"

After trial and error "testing" (read: losing money) different ebooks written by guys that know nothing about how to run a company. I started thinking...

"Why do these guys who were washing windows two weeks ago
think they can teach you how to make money from building your
affiliate marketing business???"

I learned that applying good business marketing sense to the ultra-fast moving Web world of affiliate marketing gave me an edge over all the other less experienced (yes younger!) "gurus" peddling their wares.

Even better, using my past business experiences made it easy to expand my affiliate marketing empire in a
"cookie cutter" fashion that no one else seemed to be doing.

How are these "gurus" missing the boat on how to pop these things out at mach speed???

I figured it was about time to share the information that allows anyone to Use Proven Affiliate Marketing Techniques in a Very Specific Sequence to Empower Any Newbie to Beat the Gurus at Their Own Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment